learn how to spell with me

Monday, May 08, 2006

transitions

this past sunday we had the traditional old core team + new core team lunch. the food, as always, was delicious and fara made the best tres leches cake i have ever had in my entire life. better than churrascos! i think i'm becoming like my mom because i always talk about the food for every event that i go to :x

the lunch was pretty good. i hope the new team felt encouraged. the old core team was supposed to write "words of wisdom" for the next team but i didnt do it. i really didnt know what to write and felt like i probably couldnt really help (?). iono, i think every team will have its own unique experiences and struggles. i am really excited for them, though! i think God will really use them and i'm curious to see how God will be working through them next year :)

at the end of the lunch, it finally hit me that this year on core is over and i started crying! im really going to miss my team. that's seriously the main thing i will be taking away. our team was a source of constant support and community. i always knew they would be praying for me, would help out with aacm whenever and however, related and understood everything going on in my head about serving aacm, encouraging, and most importantly, showed me grace and love. i also feel like we finally got "good" at this vision team thing and the year's over already! kinda frustrating but funny at the same time. yeah, i cant imagine life without them next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home