learn how to spell with me

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

my career at UT PAC

Since i couldnt find anyone to purchase season tickets with me for UT's performing arts center this year, i decided to volunteer with UT's PAC so i could not only enjoy the shows but also go for free!

Shows i saw this season:

1. Chick Corea and the John McLaughlin Band - liked the 1st song but the novelty of the strange sounding music quickly died
2. Flight of the Conchords - hilarious but rowdy audience
3. Annie - girl's voice was annoying & didnt realize how many songs i knew from this musical
4. Legally Blonde - cant beat reese witherspoon but still entertaining
5. Avenue Q - ruined by already knowing the soundtrack
6. Rent - 2nd time seeing it
7. Mamma Mia - favorite one i volunteered for!
8. Wicked - still top 3 broadway show
9. Light show - weird
10. Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me - hilarious & educational, i'm trying to listen to this NPR radio show on a more consistent basis

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Brad Yock said...

Well kirby. I am new at this. I hit next blog and thought it would help me place a new blog. It forward me to your blog. It is beutiful and progressive. Clearly you've been doing this for a while. I am a Church Growth consultant. I help churches in growth transition. I raise funds for churches. I design churches. I build churches. Are you/ korean? Chinese or ? I have built korean, Romainian and Russian churches as well, great blog site Rev. Bradyock@hotmail.com

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home