learn how to spell with me

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

life's an experiment

why is emeril always on the food network when i watch!? argh.

i always like to pretend i'm a big sister to my friends' little brothers (i.e. lawrence and jeffrey). not sure why, but i find it fun :). anyways, i found out jeffrey (laura's little bro) went to homecoming with president bush's neice, ashley bush!! laura googled her and i saw all these pictures of her and her family + random facts about her. i guess one role of an older sister is "appointed stalker".

this past week i've been really really tired. i have no energy and when i'm tired, i'm highly irritable, whiney, and a butthead. sorry for anyone who has to deal with me when i'm like this! i think my family has been the people who have seen me like this the most but it's come to the point where many people have seen my grumpy-self. sigh. SO, i decided to do something about this! the rules: exercise 3 times a week, drink as much water as possible, eat a balanced meal (vegetables!), try to get 7 hours of sleep each night (363 now closes at 1am), eat breakfast every morning, no coffee :(, and wake up at a consistent time everyday (9am?). i'm going to run this experiment for 2 weeks and see if there's a difference (if i'm still tired). wish me luck (because i really do need it)!