learn how to spell with me

Sunday, October 16, 2005

random

today's discovery: my dad got a freaking ipod. what the heck!?!? my parents are more cool than me! sigh.

we won our first football game!!! WOOHOO! go cows!!! it was such an exciting game! :) we had one touch down after another and the best part was that everyone was involved and got to have their own personal "glory moment"

my parents are leaving for china on wednesday morning at 6am for a 2 week vacation. they're going off for what i like to think of as a "mini-honeymoon". i'm thankful they have the opportunity to go :)

sour cream pie at marie callender's is delicious.

this picture always makes me smile...
^ this was jen and i in san francisco. we always get along during our vacations because we both try to be on our "best behaviors". for the past 2 days jen and i have been getting along :) must be the change of weather or something. haha.