learn how to spell with me

Friday, October 07, 2005

You and Me


I look from face to facethe smilesthe joysthe fears. They are all real.

I am glad we are in this together. I pray for an authentic community. I pray that the faces

I see now will be clearer to me. I see myself looking at this picture 5, 10 years from now.

Looking at the faces of my Co-Laborers, my confidants, my trusted friend in battle

My best friends. I know that we will wrong each other and at times deviate from our God

Who brought us together; But I look at this picture now, and I knowWe will rise above it.

Because I am proud to be in this pictureI know I was placed in this picture by our God.

Each and every one of us were. And this picture will not change. So I will come back to this

Time and time again this year. And I will remember Gods purposeHis promiseand His Love.

Because I know you are here for meAnd I will do my best to be here for you.

I love you all. Thank you for standing here with me.

love, meson