learn how to spell with me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

my discoveries for today

i found out 2 random and surprising things today...

1. laura mengheang did not know that i am "officially" dating. and the saddest part of it is that she found out through facebook, which i NEVER update but recently did just because there was a short 2 hour phase of my life where i was obsessed with the new photo album option found on facebook. i seriously felt really sad when laura and i were talking :(. SO, this blog is dedicated to those out there who i do a terrible job of keeping in touch with. am i a bad friend??? :(

2. tiff is in seattle looking for apartments. she called me from a sonics game just to say hello and that she loves me. very sweet, but it still deserves a "what the heck" reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home