learn how to spell with me

Monday, April 24, 2006

fall 2006

i registered for classes this past week and here's what's going on for johanna's fall 2006...

1. Entrepreneurial Management: TTH 9:30- - 11:00
2. Art And Science Of Negotiation: MW 12:30- - 2:00P (#1 & #2 finish up my management major)
3. Consumer Behavior: MW 2:00- - 3:30P
4. Community Development & Social Enterprise: W 3:30- - 6:30P (#3 & #4 finish up my marketing minor)
5. History (definition of american culture in historical perspective): TTH 11:00AM-12:30PM
6. HOPEFULLY ballroom!!!

AND i bought season tickets for next year!! woohoo! go horns :)

AND i'm graduating 1 semester early. pray for me! i'm pretty set on doing this and my parents have been uber supportive and encouraging. i only have 3 classes left and i dont really know what other classes i want to take. my parents even suggested i could take extra classes during the spring and they would be cool with that :).

AND i'm trying to find a job in austin during the spring. pray for me! my friends and sublease will be in austin so i'm going to try VERY HARD to find a job in austin. my dad says it's a full-time job trying to find a job so he's even cool with me taking it easy during the spring :). i'm pretty freaked about spring semester though b/c "i dont know what's going on." and i hear it'll be a tough transition period since everyone around me's still in college.

AND i'm very thankful for my family :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home