learn how to spell with me

Thursday, June 15, 2006

chips

i am in california spending a few days with family before i leave for manila. one of my favorite things to do here is play with my cousins. one of them (i think he's 9 now) got chubby! i think he gets made fun of at school too for being fat :\. anyways, he showed me this essay he wrote for class about something he finds interesting...

"there are many kinds of chips. chipst are good because it lets you gain your energy when you are hungry. there are lots of kind of chips like doritos cool ranch, hot cheetos, fritos and much more others. my favorite chip is fritos huney. it tastes really tastes like haney. chips are cheap. median sized bags costs about 99 cents to $1.00. there are also very spicy chips such as hot fritos, hot cheetos, and more. this is all about chips."

notice the change of spelling for honey and how his chinese side was completely revealed when he wrote about how much a medium sized bag costs. my favorite line: this is all about chips.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
being fat is not a bad thing!

pr0ps to your cousin...i feel that!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lil fatty. I'm talking about meson -bth

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home