learn how to spell with me

Friday, May 26, 2006

MOLLY HAD PUPPIES TODAY! (day 15)

Enough said. in other news…

One reason I love my summer job is that I get to meet all kinds of people from all different types of places and walks of life. today we had 2 sets of families come stay at the b&b.

The first family is from Germany and a family of 5. The three kids (2 guys and 1 girl) look around my age but, as always, the parents talk to me more than the children do. This past Friday was a german holiday where everyone gets off work and stores close so that’s why they took a weekend trip to Florence. The father of the family told me the name of the holiday but I don’t remember it. I THINK the holiday has something to do with German’s patron, not sure. The holiday also doubles as Father’s day! I learned that mother’s day is on the same date internationally but Father’s day is different according to region. Interesting, no? I also served them breakfast this morning and learned how to make foam for cappuccino! Fun!

The second family I havent really been able to talk to yet because they arrived late tonight. they all speak English though (and I think French)! They seem to be friends with the Cheli family and have four children. The youngest two are twins, one boy and one girl named Meko and Meka (Get it? masculine and feminine endings :p)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you bring a puppy back for me? i like the names meko and ...i forgot? but they seemed like cute names. and..yes...if possible, smuggle a puppy.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool stories jo-hanna! Italy sounds like lots of fun. If you can, go visit nice car shops like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Bugatti and take pics of them for me =)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Simeon K said...

hello

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so jealous yet so happy for you in italy:) remember to have lots of fun and let me know if you anything for me to pray for

12:01 AM  
Blogger David Wen said...

very very cool. are u in italy bc one of your aunts knows someone who owns a b&b or something like that? I remember Jen talking about that..

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't just visit car shops like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and Bugatti. Test drive it, even better, take one home.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, daddy's funny. mommy wants you to buy her a gucci bag if they're not too expensive.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOLLY IS SO CUTE :)

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pay for the gucci bag. Do you want one?

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home