learn how to spell with me

Thursday, February 28, 2008

the drum rolls

i put in my 2 weeks yesterday! for some reason i was nervous the entire day about it and kept on rehearsing what i was going to say to my boss. after many pep talks from my peers and finding a good time for my boss, i finally made it happen. of course i did the typical speech that includes "thanks for the opportunity," "i learned a lot," "target really invested in me," etc. my boss was super nice and extremely supportive in my decision at the new job. she even told me that she would recommend me for anything in the future! that made me happy :).


my sister got engaged this past weekend! congrats to matt yu and jennifer lee! good job to matthew for planning something romantic and putting in all your hardwork. have fun listening to jen talk about the wedding for the next SIX months :p. they got engaged in everyone's favorite city, austin. i went with her to meet 2 photographers, get her ring size, and read through jen's master organization book. i dont know how people plan weddings and i do not look forward to planning mine.

i hate it when people ask me what my favorite ___ is, mostly because i'm pretty indecisive. BUT, great news. i have discovered my new favorite mexican restaurant! it's curra's. yum-oh.

to make this post even more random, i went to the dentist today and it was terrible. please remind me to floss. also, that fb group people join saying you can get 4 free nuggets today at mcdonalds is completely false!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo :),

Nice to hear an update from you and congrats on being able to talk to your boss! i'm excited for you, and I guess i'll be seeing you in august :). but you guys should visit seattle again before then anyway! don't forget to floss ;)!

-darwin

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home