learn how to spell with me

Sunday, May 18, 2008

the old man is snoring

they say the weather is always a safe subject to talk about with people you dont know so well. with the recent hail storm in austin with 3-to-5-inch-sized hail and winds of 70 mph which lead to 4 public school closures and many upset austinites with dented cars and ruined homes, there was much to talk about among the community. for me, i walked into my office the day after the storm with 2 windows smashed from the hail. there was glass EVERYWHERE and i got poked (i was going to use the word stabbed but someone has recently been accusing me of exaggerating too much...) by these tiny pieces of glass when i was cleaning it off my desk. it's crazy cause the glass managed to fly way across the office and i seem to keep finding glass in the most random places. i really shouldnt complain though, it kept me on my toes for most of the day - something i havent felt at this new job since leaving target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home