learn how to spell with me

Friday, March 28, 2008

fan me

Lina and i love jabbawockeez! so much so that we sent them an email before the nerve-wrecking announcement on america's best dance crew. here's our email...

Dear Jabbawockeez,

We think you are awesome. We tried to do some of your break dancing moves on the trampoline, but they are really hard! Anyway, no matter what happens, know that you guys are my new desktop and I'm going to try and remember to be a jabbawockee for halloween this year. also, this has been the first reality show ive ever voted for! sorry i only voted once cause i wasn't sure if it cost money, but i hope it helped.

your friend, lina and johanna

...i tried to convince lina to use words like "love" and "hot" and "marry me" but she says we need to be more composed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats wrong with you?! siiigh.

hahahaha

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home