learn how to spell with me

Thursday, May 07, 2009

4nnivers4ry

mark took me to northfork in long island to visit the vineyards there for our 4 year anniversary. i cant believe it has been 4 years already... time sure does fly by (ive been saying this more often than i'd like to). we went on a gorgeous day in april and even got to stop by the blue-water beach. visiting the vineyards in long island reminds me of bar hopping in austin except you go from vineyard to vineyard instead. it was a fun trip and great to see a different side of new york. check out some more pictures here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Jennifer said...

super cute outfit!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Harry Yu said...

I don't know there are vineyards in NY. I am learning...

Harry

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home