learn how to spell with me

Sunday, November 13, 2005

moms ride scooters

^ friday we went to alien scooters to test out their large supply of electrical scooters and mopeds. i want a moped now! they're not dorky like i once thought!

^ thank you ariel for gracing us with your presence :) please stop hermiting and come out to play more often.

^ my beloved mother came to visit on sunday! it was such a sweet time and i found myself tearing up multiple times when we were together. is there a reason for me being really emotional or did i just really miss my mom??? the older i get, the more i learn how wise my mom really is. i cant believe i had the audacity to actually think i was smarter than my mom when i was little!!! someone should have slapped me or something :x seirously though, she has great advice, knows how to handle/approach conflict, and loves God the best she knows how to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home