learn how to spell with me

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

s x s = w

^ i took this pic at the hilton garden inn and i think it's neat because it overlooks austin's downtown skyline but you can also see the reflection of the sxsw stage.

it was my first time going to sxsw and i happen to go 3 nights in a row. i probably went downtown more during sxsw than i did in my entire college career, ha. one of those nights, we went to check out sam and ruby. too bad we didnt get them to sing happy birthday to janie!

ruby was constantly moving and seducing her audience members so this is my ONLY pic out of about 15 where she is not a blur....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you went! someone asked me here if ive ever gone and i was so sad that i had to say no.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home