learn how to spell with me

Thursday, October 15, 2009

bad habits

i've become more and more conscious of how i've started to stare down people on the road that have wronged me - from unnecessary honking to cutting me off to driving wayyy too slow. i pass them up with a really annoyed expression spread across my face and turn my body around so i can get a good look to see if they're talking on the phone or if they fulfill any of my previously established sterotypes regarding bad drivers. this is terrible! and i definitely dont want this to become a habitual reaction...it's a bad, bad habit. SO, my first step in recovery is just being more aware of my natural tendency to do this after being wronged. next step is controlling my desire to see and stare down who wronged me as i pass them by. so far, my journey in fixing this has been going pretty well! i find that not doing this eases my road rage, stops me from building up false notions about drivers, and i honk less.

2 Comments:

Blogger Albert Nguyen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Albert Nguyen said...

No way, @alnguyen84 will believe this once he sees it. Plus, what's the point of staring if you're not going to flip the bird? (@alnguyen84 messed up on his first comment)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home