learn how to spell with me

Friday, December 04, 2009

Cowboy in paris eating pho: Paris Day 1 & 2 (11.22-23.2009)


"bonjour! parlez-vous anglais?" - my most spoken phrase during my time in paris which also happens to be the only thing i know how to say in french! As a cost-saving measure, my company had a forced shut down for 1 week during Thanksgiving which prompted my mom to take me TRAVELING - dont i have the best mom in the world? we decided on paris since tickets were super affordable and quickly found a nice apartment to rent out for the 8 days we pretended to be parisians. The apartment was top 5 favorite parts of Paris because it felt like home to us and there was a kitchen/dining room where we could eat breakfast together each morning. Breakfast was top 5 favorite meal in paris which consisted of coffee, fresh baguette with generous spoonfuls of french butter smeared on top, and pastries from a local bakery we would walk to each morning to buy. life was good.

click here for pictures of our first 2 days in paris...comments = part of my blog post :). i know, it's cheating but cant control the laziness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Albert Nguyen said...

so lucky.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home