learn how to spell with me

Friday, June 08, 2012

Things I’m going to miss about LA
1.       WEATHER WEATHER WEATHER
2.       Rarely getting bit by mosquitos & seeing roaches anywhere
3.       Certain things about work:  within walking distance of little Tokyo & trader joe’s, best work café ever, beautiful gardens & paintings around the office, employee perks
4.       Diversity
5.       Awesome food scene
6.       Always something to do and places to go/visit (touristy city)
7.       Beach/coastline
8.       Being able to visit my grandma and extended family whenever I want
9.       Fashion district, jewelry district, flower district

Things I won’t miss about LA:
1.       Traffic
2.       Parking
3.       Size of the city
4.       Terrible drivers, I have become such a defensive and anxious driver since moving here!

Things I’ll miss about LA but will have in Minnie too:
1.       short commute to work
2.       rollerblading by a body of water
3.       biking by a body of water

Things I’m looking forward to about Minnie:
1.       living in a fun location that’s close to the lake, bike path, and restaurants/bars
2.       Having more couple friends
3.       (I guess…) Working at target & mark making some moolah for the family :p
4.       Ice-fishing
5.       Picking up a winter hobby
6.       Supposedly good food scene (but I’m thinking they’re lacking when it comes to good Asian food :\)
7.       Exploring a new city
8.   getting a dog???

Things I’m dreading about Minnie:
1.       Not perfect weather 24/7. Winter. Freezing my butt off.
2.       Mosquitos/Roaches??
3.   Driving in the snow and anything winter related that will complicate life

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Jennifer said...

Wow, this is your first post in a while. I think y'all will like Minneapolis. Y'all have a lot going for y'all - jobs with great companies, an apartment in a great part of town that's near a lake, etc. Can't wait to visit y'all!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Samuel Lee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Samuel said...

i miss LA too!! but i think you guys will enjoy minnesota - zhitong definitely misses it now, so maybe you'll feel the same some day!

whoops, accidentally commented twice!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Albert Nguyen said...

I can't wait to visit Minn.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home