learn how to spell with me

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dedicated to Ms.William: Paris Day 3 (11.24.2009)


Ms. Williams was my junior year high school history teacher and I am dedicating this post to her because she is the only history teacher I can remember the name of (I can remember plenty of past history teacher's faces though!!). I remember her name not because she made me fall in love with history but because she was completely biased towards me and my friends because we were known to place in history fair. i had it so easy in her class...placing in history fair meant straight A's for the rest of the year :).

I never realized how much i enjoyed learning about history until college - that's when i realized history was all about people and their decisions and personal journeys which intertwine into a bigger picture. with that said, one of the top 5 favorite things about my trip was learning more about france's history, revolutions, and people (specifically, marie antoniette and napoleon). so much of france's history i was unaware of which caused me to wonder if i had a poor history education or if i didnt pay attention during class! sigh, the mysteries of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Albert Nguyen said...

i challenge u to a world/us history competition

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home